Thoughts on politics and life from a liberal perspective

Thursday 6 May 2010

Party time!

I had originally been planning to go to my local count in Bracknell tonight but for various reasons that has proved difficult so instead I am going to be going to the blogger's election night party in Haymarket.


It sounds like it should be good craic with loads of other bloggers as well as media etc. and space to bash out some blogposts. Also there will be loads of TVs to help keep track of the results and coverage!

I intend to try and get there before 10pm so that I don't miss the exit polls and the start of the marathon all night session.

I have a couple of radio things lined up for tomorrow morning too so will be using the party as a base for those.

I think there are still tickets available if you fancy coming along.

See you later!

No comments: